Friday, March 21, 2014

Creepy Crawly Things: Part 2

Cockroaches are now falling from my ceiling now. I kid you not. I wake up to them lying on their backs because they have fallen and cannot turn over. It would be hilarious, if it was not so terrifying at the same time. But I am getting used to it. I've gotten used to most of the bugs by now, but there are still some creepy crawlies that manage to surprise me. Please see below, for what I am referring to:

Beetles: These beetles are scary. While they don't actually do anything, I have woken up several times during the night because they have been trying to scratch their way under my door. They sounds like mice. There are also flying versions of these that crash against my windows at night.



Tarantula: This one was in my sitting room. It is all mangled because I killed it by stomping on it a few times. I have no regrets.


 Centipedes: This one is as long as my foot!



Sotojane: These creepy crawlies look like blue lobsters. In English, they are called "Corn Crickets." They are, in fact, pests that eat sorghum, maize and almost anything else at the fields. I took a picture of this one on my house.



Camel Spider: These are fast, and very juicy when you kill them. So oftentimes, they are as gross alive as they are dead.


No comments:

Post a Comment